All https://industrygreetings.com/ cards are exclusive designs and can’t be purchased anywhere else. The use of these unique designs bring a focus to you (and what you do) ensuring your card is remembered long after the holidays are over. All cards are 7” wide and 5” tall when folded. Cards are printed on a 12pt. C1S card stock (shiny on the outside, but flat or writable on the inside)
- Order the outside (face) of your cards as they appear on the website.
- Add your logo, text or alter most any coloring (shirts, vehicles, etc.) on the face of any card. Our designers are here to help if needed, or simply provide instructions in the drop down space provided in “#2 Card Customization”. *
- Add your logo, and/ or other text to the back of your cards.
- Order cards blank inside and write your own inscription in each one.
- Add a standard greeting (which includes one of several greeting heads, greeting bodies and 2 lines of your own personalization)
- Add a custom greeting and/or customized offer to those receiving your holiday cards.*
- Add a single (imprint) color OR full color logo anywhere inside your cards.*
- Add preprinted signatures. *
- Upgrade to peel & seal envelopes (envelopes with a lined backer that peels off to ‘seal’ the envelope without licking or other sticking solutions).
- Add an envelope imprint
- Add holiday graphics to flank your return address/text.
Envelopes will imprint in the same color selected for your card imprint (classic black, holiday red, Christmas green or winter blue). If you’ve ordered your cards blank inside you will be prompted to provide an ink color during the order process. Holiday graphics print in full color regardless of ink color selected.
You may also choose to
- Have your logo added to your envelope
- Have us insert cards and seal your envelopes
- Have us address your envelopes from your company list.
These upgrades are not currently available through the website. For assistance please contact us at 800-431-9161.
Proofs and signature sheets are provided after orders are received and processed. Upgrades that require proofing (logos and custom inside text) along with preprinted signatures will increase the length of time your order requires prior to your receipt, typically 1-5 business days depending on the time of year ordered (off season, pre-season, busy season, etc.) .